There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, 31 January 2010

What i'm wearing today.....

Well firstly, "Hi" to everyone. I decided to start up this blog in order to share one of my loves with the world - accessories! I've got quite a collection so i'll post what i'm wearing on that particular day. I love Hermes, Chanel, Balenciaga and Louis Vuitton as well as other designer or good quality accessories. I counteract the expense of luxury accessories by spending very little on clothing and footwear (i'm not a big designer shoe fan - just plain and simple will do me!).......as you can see I have also spend very little on a camera too! I will need to take better pictures.



Please feel free to leave me any postive feedback and let me know what you would like to see on my blog.


Today's Accessories:


Balenciaga Courier Tote
Sterling Silver Smokey Quartz Ring
Chanel Black Enamel Logo Necklace
Vivienne Westwood Orb Brooch
White Leather with Gold Pyramid Stud Cuff
Vintage Cartier Tank Watch (Ladies Size)


No comments:

Post a Comment